If you wish to know what God's Will for your life is, you must first surrender your life to Him.
"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the continual renewing of your mind, that ye may prove for yourself what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2
TBC was formerly known as Wachogue Congregational Church, and has a long and storied past since it's humble beginnings in the 1920's.
Just as God can transform people, He has transformed our Church immensely in the last year, so much so that we believe we must change our name and many other facets of how we present ourselves to the World.
1) You will be treated with Christian Love and respect and welcomed.
2)This is not your grandmother's church, though that is not bad.
We use modern A/V equipment to help everyone get in the Spirit.
3) We have a dynamic minister who preaches the Gospel with passion.
4) You will see what God is doing in other's lives, people just like you at one time, but who now understand what a joy it is to serve God.
We accept people from all races, and stations in life:
* The most important quality you must posses is the desire to know God better, to discover your spiritual gifts (that God has given to all of us), and show a willingness to live your life as the Bible teaches.
* You must agree to a learning period where you will engage in Bible Study with our Pastor and his staff, when we see you are applying what you learn from us, and you wish to continue, we will explain and arrange a "Believer's Baptism" for you and welcome you into our Church family.
* Know that our purpose for existing is to share the good news of the Gospel with all who will hear. All members are expected to give of their time, efforts, and finances ( according to their gifts and abilities ) to help accomplish the task of building God's Kingdom here on Earth.
* Know also that it is not as harsh as it may sound- we are not a cult or fringe church, Just a group of people who are truly devoted to God and each other, we help and support each other in our daily lives as we walk in our Faith. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Jesus spoke in Matthew 11:30. All of us here at TBC have labored much to bring about what you will see if you come visit; but we had a grand time while doing so!
the year- Check our Facebook Page
for dates and times.
Feast on the Word of God and enjoy some fellowship and delicious snacks and beverages prepared by First Lady Betsy Ventrice and other members of the Church.
Sunday Mornings @ 9:30 am.